Find the answers to the most frequently asked questions here
- What time is check in/out?
You can check-in from 3.00 PM onwards. Check-out is until 12.00 AM
- It's possible to check in early or check out late?
It's possible to arrange an early check-in or a late check-out based on hotel availability. For late check-outs we applied a supplement. For further information please contact the booking office (0039 0942 986384)
- Will there be a luggage storage at the hotel in case of early arrival or late departure?
Yes, the hotel is equipped with a free of charge luggage storage.
- Will there be a garage or a parking area? How much will it cost?
The resort has a wide external parking area and a private garage whose cost is € 10 per day per car.
- Are pets permitted in your hotel? Which size? Will there apply an overcharge?
We accept small size animals up to 10 kg. It will be applied a supplement of € 20 per day. They are not allowed to enter the restaurant during the services, in the swimming pool (including the solarium. They can stay with a leash on the lawn in front of the pool). Ask the staff which areas can be used for their walks.Please bring special bags to collect their manure.
- Will there be children's animation? For what age? Which activities will be provided?
In the summer season there is "kids parking", an hourly custody service for children aged 4 to 12 with internal and external activities to allow parents to enjoy the resort's activities.
- Do you organize tours or excursions?
Yes, the hotel is equipped with a local expert exclusively dedicated to tours and excursions.
- Which services are included in BAR base rate in B&B?
Rates include overnight stay, parking. Wi-fi connection, buffet breakfast, external swimming pool access from June to September, fitness center.
- How many rooms has the hotel?
The hotel has 98 rooms (Classic, Superior and Deluxe Rooms and Suites)
- Are there any rooms with balcony or terrace?
es, our Classic and Deluxe Rooms and our Suites are equipped with balcony or terrace. Please contact our booking office to ask for a room with balcony or terrace.
- Are there any rooms with parquet?
All room types, except the Junior Suites, have parquet flooring. Specify the need at the time of booking.
- Are the bathrooms equipped with showers or bathtubs?
All the bathrooms have both shower and bathtub.
- Are there familiy rooms or connecting rooms?
Yes, the hotel has family rooms with two interconnected rooms. Please contact our booking office for more information.
- Are baby cots/beds available at your hotel? Will they be charged?
The hotel provide the guests with baby cots, whose price for infants under 3 years of age is € 10.00 per night. In our triple and quadruple rooms the third bed is free of charge for children from 3 to 8 years old whilst the children from 9 to 16 yeas old have a 50% off on adult’s rate. The guests from 17 years old onwards have a 30% off on the adult rate.
- What is the maximum number of people who can be accommodated in a room?
Our Superior and Suites can accomodate up to 4 people.
- Are there pmr rooms?
Yes, The hotel has 2 pmr rooms. For more information please contact our booking office.
- Are there smoking rooms?
No, the hotel has not smoking rooms
- Is there air conditioned in the rooms?
Yes, all the rooms have air conditioned.
- Does the hotel broadcast foreign or Sky channels?
Yes, all the rooms are equipped with Sky satellite TV.
- How many restaurants has the hotel?
The hotel has two main restaurants and three bars (Birdie Bar in the hall, Palmento at golf club and Pool Bar open from June to September.
- What is the restaurant opening hours?
The restaurant is open from 0:30 PM to 2.30 PM and from 7:30 pm to 9:45 pm.
- At what time is breakfast served?
Breakfast is served from 7:30 AM to 10:30 am.
- Is breakfast included in the price?
Yes, breakfast is always included in the room rate.
- Is restaurant buffet or à la carte? What kind of catering will it offer?
The hotel offers both buffet and à la carte service. Our cuisine is strictly tied to our sicilian traditions and to our celebrity chef Andrea Ribaldone.
- Are beverages included in half or full pension?
Beverages are never included in both half and full pension. Some offers can include beverage, please have a look on our web site.
- Does the hotel offer gluten-free menu?
On request, the hotel offers a gluten-free menu. Please report your needs at the moment of reservation.
- Does the hotel offer vegetarian or vegan menu?
On request, the hotel offers vegetarian or vegan menu. Please report your needs at the moment of reservation.
- Does the hotel offer children menu?
SOn request, the hotel offers children menu. Please report your needs at the moment of reservation.
- Are children high chairs available in the restaurant?
Yes, we have free of charge children high chairs.
- Does the hotel have a private beach?
No, the hotel has not a private beach but we have different deals with some beach clubs in Giardini Naxos
- How far is the nearest beach?
The beach is 20 minutes drive.
- Is the beach rocky or sandy? Has it any slopes?
It depends on the beach club you choose.
- Is the SPA access included or not? How much is it?
The spa access (duration 1 hour) costs € 15 per person. Please have a look at our web site offers since it could be included in any of our packages.
- When is the SPA centre open?
It is open from 10:00 to 19:00 every day.
- Is the SPA kit included? What do I need to take for my SPA path?
The towel is included for the guests who have the SPA path in their booking. Mandatory use of swim cap and flip flops that can be bought at the hotel’s spa.
- What is included in the SPA path? How long is it?
The SPA path can last 60, 120 or 480 minutes according to the package and includes: Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, heated swimming pool with cervical jets and hydro massage, sensorial shower with aroma and chromotherapy, rain showers with cold water, relaxation area, tisane area and fitness area.
- What is it allowed if I am pregnant?
In case of pregnancy, it is allowed to use hydrotherapic swimming pool and specific treatments.
- Is it mandatory to be an hotel guest to use the SPA centre?
No, the access is also allowed to our external guests
- It is mandatory the reservation to access to the SPA centre?
Yes, it is mandatory to pre-book with our SPA manager.
- Is it possible to arrange my party at SPA centre?
SYes, it is possible to book the Spa centre for exclusive use from 20:00 onwards. Please contact our booking office for more information.
- At what age can I access to the SPA centre?
The access is allowed for guests older than 16 years old.
- Is it possible to book a couple massage?
Yes, it is. Please contact our booking office for more information.
- Is it possible to book a room in day use?
Yes it is possible. Please contact our booking office for more information.
- Are the pools at the hotel internal or external? What are their size?
The hotel has an inner swimming pool at Spa center (open from 10 AM to 7 PM every day, depth 1.2 m) and an external swimming pool (open form June to September every day from 9 AM to 7 PM, min. depth 1.4 m, max depth 3 m).
- When am I able to access the pool?
Inner pool is open every day from 10 AM to 6 PM. External swimming pool is open every day from 9 AM to 6 PM.br />
- Will I have to wear a swim cap?
Yes, it is mandatory.
- Will it be possible to buy a swim cap or a bathing suit at the hotel?
It is possible to buy only a swim cap. The bathing suit is not for sale at the hotel.;
- Does the hotel offer a towel? At what cost?
Yes, the hotel will provide for the towel, which is included in the room rate.
- Can the children access to the swimming pool? From which age?
All the children can access the pool if accompanied by their parents. During the closing period, the children can access to the SPA inner pool from 6 to 7 PM accompanied by an adult
- Is the pool suited for children? How deep is it?
he pool is from 1,4 m to 3 m deep. Children must be accompanied by their parents.
- Will there be a lifeguard?
Yes, there will be a lifeguard during pool's opening times.
- Do you organize swimming classes?
No, we do not organize swimming class.
- How many holes?
- What is the driving range? Do you have it?
Yes we have driving range, putting and pitching green.
- At what time the golf course is open?
The golf course is open from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM during the winter season and from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM during the summer season. On request we can accept earlier tee times, please contact our Booking Office at +39 0942986384.
- How much is the green fee?
The public rate is 85€ for 18 holes. Our guests can have discounted rates, please have a look at our golf page: https://www.ilpiccioloetnagolfresort.com/en-GB/golf
- Does the hotel guests have preferred prices?
Yes, our guests can have discounted rates, please have a look at our golf page: https://www.ilpiccioloetnagolfresort.com/en-GB/golf
- Do you have any deal with the other golf courses?
Yes, our guests can take advantage of our deal with I Monasteri Golf Club..
- How much is the token for the driving range, putting and pitching green?
The token is € 2,00 per person.
- How much is a golf lesson. How long is it?
The golf lesson for 1 or 2 people is € 38,00 in total and last 1 hour.
- Is it possible to rent golf sets? How much are they?
Yes, it is possible to rent a golf set at the price of 25€ per day.
- o I need to have an handicap to start playing golf?
Yes, it is mandatory to access to the golf course.
- Can I access to the golf course if I do not have an handicap?
No, it is not possible.
- Is there a catering service?
Yes, we have one Bar and one Restaurant at golf club.
- Is it possible to rent a Buggy? How much is it?
Yes, it is. The daily rate is € 45.
- How many golf lessons do I need to learn how to play golf?
It is not possible to estimate an amount of lessons accurately. Normally 10 hours should be sufficient.
- Do I need a specific clothing to play golf?
Yes, there is a more specific clothing which can make more confortable the play. Please ask for more info at PRO shop.
- At what age can a childen start playing golf?
The children can play from 5 years old onwards.
- Can I use driving range on my own?
Yes, it is possible if you can play.
- What can I do to get an handicap?
After the first lessons, you would need to attend other courses.
- From and until what age is it possible to play and up to what age ?
It is possible to play from 5 years old with no old age limit.
- Where can I change my clothes?
Yes, we have the changing rooms at golf club.
- Can I access to the golf course if I have never played?
You can access to the golf course only if you have an handicap. You can have a walk only on the paths surrounding the golf course.
- Can my parents access to the golf course?
No, only the players can access to the golf course.
- Do you have bikes available for the guests? Which types and at what is the daily rate?
Yes, the hotel has MTB, the rental rate is € 35 per day.
- Do you have bikes with child seats? Up to what age? What is the rate?
No, the hotel does not have child seats.
- Do you need a bike parking? How much is it?
Yes, the hotel has a free of charge bike parking.
- Do you have a bicycle repair shop?
No, we do not have it.
- Do you have a washing area available?
Yes, there is a washing area available.
- Are there any recommended bike routes nearby?
In the area there are several bike routes. The local coach is available to provide more information.
- Are there any MTB routes in the area??
In the area there are several MTB routes at a different level of difficulty. The local coach is available to provide more information.
- Is there an internal mechanical service for small repairs?
A mechanical service is available outside the hotel upon request.
- Is it possible to replace the bike in case of need?
Yes, upon availability, replacement bike is available if the rented bike breaks.
- Are any amergency minibuses available for the most demanding routes?
In case of organized excursions, rescue minibuses are available.
- Is there a laundry service? What is the price?
In the resort there is a laundry service, the price list is available in the room.
- Is there a shoe-drying service in case of rain? What is the price?
The hotel does not have a shoe-drying service.
- How can I reach your Hotel from the train station?
From the train station you can reach the hotel by car or with a transfer service organized by the hotel. For more information contact the booking office directly at 0942 986384.
- Which is the nearest airport?
The nearest airport is Catania Fontanarossa which is about 45 km far from the hotel.
- Which is the nearest highway exit to the hotel?
The nearest highway exit is Fiumefreddo on E45 highway.
- How far is the hotel from the nearest bus stop?
About 100 m (Circumetnea stop)
- Is the hotel far from the city center?
The hotel is 5 minutes far from Linguaglossa, the nearest little town, 25 minutes from Taormina and 45 minutes from Catania.
- Is it possible to arrange a transfer service to the airport or to the station? What is the price?
Yes, it is possible to arrange a transfer from/to the airport. The price depends on the number of people and is from € 120. For more information contact the booking office directly at 0942 986384.
- What are the most interesting places near the Hotel?
The hotel is located in a very rich area, first of all Vulcano Etna and its park, the Alcantara gorges, various medieval villages and the splendid Taormina.
- Is it possible to rent a car or a scooter?
Yes, it is possible to rent cars, scooters and mini-van. For more information contact the booking office directly at 0942 986384.
- What do the room prices include?
Room prices include breakfast and 10% VAT. It is possible to have a look at our online offers on the dedicated website page.
- Is there a tourist tax? What is the daily cost?
At the moment we haven’t the tourist tax
- Which credit cards are accepted?
The hotel accepts all credit cards belonging to the major international circuits: visa, mastercard, diners, american express.
- Until what age are the children free of charge?
The Children are free of charge, in room and breakfast with 2 parents, up to the age of 12.